The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Busily raising my eight children, grabbing a few minutes here and there to draw or read.
Five things on my To Do List today: (not in any particular order)
1. Got paid today, so will pay bills online.
2. Say Rosary and Chaplet.
3. Print out final readings for 12th month of OA formation...keeping all together with letters from Fr. Wolfgang.
4. Begin layouts for Andrea's next drawing ~ time to start Bridesmaids'N'Boutenirs.
5. Finally do this tag thing...lol
Snacks I enjoy: butter-flavored popcorn, chocolate, peanut butter on toast.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would give each of the kids a few million dollars, I would donate at least a couple million to the Church and Her missions, I would pay off all our bills, I would put the rest away for a rainy day or for our old age...and use part of that to help the poor and maybe other members of our families.
Three of my bad habits:
2. Eating between meals more often than I need to
3. my ongoing battle with road rage...
Five places I have lived:
1. St. Clair Shores, MI
2. Detroit, MI (three different houses)
3. my sister's house so I could save money for my wedding
4. Sterling Heights, MI
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Clerk in drug store (high school)
2. Housekeeper @ hospital (working my way through college)
3. Payroll clerk @ trucking co. (ditto)
4. Art teacher
5. Freelance Artist (what I am now, have always been during all the rest of this)
Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
# Jen P