Saturday, June 05, 2010

All I Can Say...

Usually, when I return to my pew after receiving the Most Sacred Species of Our Lord's Body & Blood, I am at a total loss for words. How do I tell Him what is in my heart? I mean, truthfully speaking, there is NOTHING I can say that He has not heard before ~ most likely, thousands of times...
So, may I present what I love to say to Him, most of all?
"My dearest Love, You are most welcome! I am most unworthy, but You come to me anyway, making this moment in time like unto a moment in Your eternity. Beloved Savior, I trust in You. I love You. I love You. I love You..."

On this holy Feast of Corpus Christi, I tell you: this is truly what I say most often, in thanking Him, the Most Holy of Holies, the Lamb of God, the King of the entire Universe, Who deigns to stoop from Heaven ~ His eternal Throne ~ to visit with me, His most unworthy servant!!
What more is there after that?
That really is all I can say...
http://image.blingee.com.s3.amazonaws.com/images16/content/output/000/000/000/53a/421400905_1854386.gif?6

No comments: